A friend (Sydney) and I decide to rent surfboards and while doing that I see my brother and ask him if he wants to watch over us while we go paddle out. He says he's busy so we take the boards to the ocean. For some reason the place we decide to start entering the water is shallow and blocked off by what seems to be a jetty. So we continue to try to travel south, but the water's current keeps pushing us north.
Eventually we reach a point where there are plenty more people in the water with intertubes and other random water toys, similar to those you would see on a lake. And then there is some sort of building set up near the edge of the jetty where a house/electronica DJ is playing music. Everyone in the water seems to enjoy the music. OH-I remember now. This place was supposed to be Santa Cruz and I drove to it from SLO, but for some reason it only took like 30 mins to get there, which I remember being really excited about in the dream. The top of the water is covered with a layer of steam/fog. Yeah and I never end up getting to try out surfing because I never end up reaching the part of the ocean with actual waves.
Oh my, I think as I'm typing this all out, I'm beginning to possibly understand what it all means in correspondence with my life at the present time...I think it's time to make some changes.

No comments:
Post a Comment