Mmm, "Georgia," by Ray Charles just came on smooth jazz 94.7: the station I've been listening to lately at nights on my record player/radio/cd player/cassette player [whew, that was a mouthful] at night. Pretty peaceful and now nostalgic due to the song. Mmm, let me pause and enjoy the song with no distractions...
There's something about the tone of Mr. Charles' voice in the song that seems so genuine in my opinion...I really enjoy that.
In regards to the title of the 2nd post of today, I am simply providing one description of this day that is still in motion. Took the drum circle slide roll in to be cross-processed and developed; I'm hoping to get that back by Wednesday or Thursday (photos will be posted :]). Went apartment shopping with mom, got pho for lunch with mom and sis, spent some time catching up with my sister, got a new pair of fly shades ;], and spent some quality time with the homies. The perfect balance of multiple elements of my life.
12 days until I move to San Luis Obispo. See the mustang up there? Took that photo on my spring break trip up to see the school, aka my first visit to Cal Poly.
Looks like I'll be making another trip down to Vista, CA tomorrow to help my brother decorate his new house some more. Now I think I'm going to try to watch some more of "The Hours."

this is sick. keep it going, please!
ReplyDelete